Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Why do I give out literature on the sidewalk?

I stand on the sidewalk and give literature to strangers because I care about them. I care about you. I am completely convinced that Jesus Christ is who he claimed to be and that he rose from the dead, and that changes everything. Believing as I do about Christ, not to share this wonderful news with others would be selfish, even irresponsible, like knowing that a building is on fire but not telling others to get out.

So the purpose of this blog will be to share links of interest to those thinking about Christ, to comment on occasion, to share any observation I can about life and daily events that will help as you consider whether Jesus Christ truly is the Savior. Your comments and questions are welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home